Sunday, November 22, 2009

I was doing homework, then I ended up on Facebook

So I was cruising and perusing on facebook and found this contest by "I was doing homework, then I ended up on Facebook" group. The contest was to write a song basically inspired by the group, and the winner's song would be sung by some bums I don't know. And some quotes by General Patton.

some quotes by Gen. Patton

“I would rather have a good plan today than a perfect plan two weeks from now.”

“I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.”

“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.”

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”

“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”

“If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.”

“If man does his best what else is there?”

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.”

“We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.”

-- General George Smith Patton, Jr.

1 comment: